WHO WE ARE
We own many websites relating to Tax Deed Auctions and Mortgage Foreclosure Auctions
WHAT ARE THESE RECORDS?
The records on this website are surplus records from the Mortgage Foreclosure Auctions that happen almost every day in the Florida Counties. We do not provide the records from every county. However, as the counties go online, we will add them to our collection. You can always see an updated list of the counties we track here.
ORGANIZE YOUR RECORDS
You can obtain a Business Website and Online Database to organize your surplus records.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT?
Any other company that supplies surplus lists does not do so with the depth we do. Other companies will give you surplus lists exactly as the county puts them online and those lists are available for anyone to obtain themselves. Also, most county-supplied lists do not become available until months after the auction is over.
Since we supply our surplus lists on the same day that the auctions happen, our clients have an extreme advantage because they are able to locate, contact and sign the property owners long before others even know there is surplus out there.
We do the following for our lists:
- Obtain the results of the auctions the same day the auction ends and create the surplus lists from those results
- Add the Owners Name and Mailing Address.
- Provide you with the contact information for the county
- Give you 3 examples of successful claims from Asset Recovery companies so you can see how to submit your claims
- We save you many hours or work each day!
WHO USES OUR WEBSITE?
ANYONE WHO WANTS ACCESS TO SURPLUS FROM MORTGAGE AUCTIONS!
- Previous Property Owners
- Banks, Lenders, Mortgage Companies
- Other Lien Holders, Judgment holders
- Asset Recovery Specialists